Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lunch walk....

So on lunch today knowing I wasn't gonna have a lot of time to workout today I walked a mile! Paved a little walking trail and if I do it twice I've done a mile! Yipee!!! Tonight came home after the visitation for my Aunt Paula and got on the treadmill and put it on hills and walked an hour! I think I'm getting a blister! I don't even meet with "Bob The Trainer" ( that's my knew name for him and I haven't even met him yet :-) ) til tomorrow! This isn't starting good guys! Blister be gone! Fought with boring food today! Day 1 and I'm already bored..another not good thing on my first official day but alas, I have a goal to reach! My legs feel like bricks so I'm gonna a shower, soak my feet and call it a night! Super excited for tomorrow!!! Sleep good my blessed little blog followers! Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment