Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank you Jesus for the weekend!!!

I’m not sure how the other challengers feel but I think today has been my day of “Let’s crawl in a fetal position and cry day!” lol I just think the exhaustion is getting to me. The heavy duty working out is catching up and I wanna cry and sleep!!! Haaa!!

Last night I got to ZUMBA BABY!!! LOVE IT!!! Your gonna kill me when I say this but it was ALMOST to Hip Hop.. I know..I said it..can you believe it? It’s just that I realize more how much I CAN’T dance in this class. I was lost so many times. Turned when I wasn’t supposed to, didn’t turn when I was supposed to. Stepped up when I was supposed to step down, shook my thang in the wrong direction and did the Stanky leg allll wrong lol!! But if any of you have seen my booty..then you would know that I have NO control over it!! Lol But it’s super fun and I will learn the moves and then be a professional Zumba dancer and I will show the world!!!!!

So this morning I worked out with Sarah. Remember I had you pray for rain. Well one of you didn’t pray? Who was it????? But thankfully the Lord is still so good to me b/c the moisture outside kept her from making me go outside!!! I’m not sure which was worse though. This morning I wasn’t feeling it. I was 5 minutes late and I had to do 5 push ups when I first got there for my punishment! RUDE!!! Hee Hee..I deserved it. We did mainly arms today. We did jumping jacks with a bar above my head and over the surround sound speakers you heard “Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground.” They kept falling down. I wouldn’t say b/c I’ve lost weight…it’s just with a big booty and a gut if you jump up and down for to awful long, with all that weight hitting your pants at one time, SOMETHING is bound to fall!!! We did burpee’s…that’s more of stuff I should have put on the list of “I don’t do’s”….and again…things flappin in the wind. I’m like please don’t make me do this in front of the guys. Luckily they had all walked away. We did a whole bunch of stuff and in between sets we jogged around the track. So I got a great workout in. I felt dog tired afterwards so I thought maybe since my muscles are so tense that I would take a little peakster in the Sauna.

I opened the door to the sauna and I couldn’t see a thing nor could I breathe but I knew it would be good for me so I stood for a sec with one hand on the door until I was for sure I wasn’t gonna pass out lol Well I still couldn’t see anything but I could see enough of the floor to realize there was a bench over in the corner to sit on so I slowly (still trying to breathe) walked over there and sat down. I was trying to talk my way thru this..be all like this feels nice, I can breathe, my skin will look flawless, I might drop a couple pounds etc…I was breathing in and out pretty heavily to try to remove the steam from swallowing my breath when all of a sudden out of my peripheral vision I saw something move and I turned and then took a double take and there was a naked lady laying on the bench beside me!! Scare the pee waddlins out of me! I could have sat on her!!! Never saw her. I COULDN’T SEE A THING!! What a story she could have told today but now what I story I can tell today. I am very jumpy so thinking I saw something moved creeped me out enough and then to see a naked lady laying there just topped it off and so I took out of there!! I was like geez!!!

So today at noon our weights were posted and our videos!!! I just got to watch mine. I make some funny faces. Geez!  I was so happy that I lost 10.4 lbs. Couldn’t believe it actually. Got 3rd place. I have 8 weeks to get stronger and hit it harder. This weekend in between workouts I’m going to sleep!! I am sooo excited to sleep! I need it so bad!!!

Doing Zumba as one of my workouts tomorrow! Yipee do da!!! Looking forward to getting some rest and praying I drop some more weight this weekend before the weigh in on Tuesday!!

I’m actually craving a ceasar salad right now!! Yum…that’s better than a twinkie I suppose…Oh Lord I love twinkies and hot chocolate pudding poured over them!!! Oh my oh my!!! WHY DID I BRING UP TWINKIES??????????????????????? 

1 comment:

  1. You would be surprised, I learned that some Caesar salads are WORSE than a twinkie! lol

    LOVED THIS ENTRY, AS PER USUAL.

    ReplyDelete