Friday, September 3, 2010

Zumba..

So I went to Zumba…I was a little scared since it had been so long since I had went to one. It went good. I have for sure lost my groove but I was a little disappointed. I want HIP HOP ZUMBA!!! My instructor at Harrisonville where I used to go did more hip hop than ZUMBA and that’s what I love!! I can’t seem to find that anywhere oh well…will keep trying!!!


Went to Wal-Mart after Zumba hungry and late. Two bad combinations. I passed the Blue Bell with flying colors. I did make a little whimper but kept a movin. I was searching for sugar free, low carb, high protein, no sodium, no fat and no calories. Seriously…I found nothing. What had low carbs and high protein had high fat..what had low fat had high carbs. There was nothing that fit in between that was fun. I ended up getting some eggs, fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, black beans and some fruit for the next day. It was SOOO good. All mixed together. So good and healthy and filling! I was super happy going to bed. I was still so sore so I was dreading meeting with a trainer at 6am the next day.

I got up about 4:15am…so I could have coffee time and then got ready to go. I was dreading it the whole way. I’m thinking I’m to tired, to sore, not awake enough and just want more sleep! But the minute I walk in the door and see their smiling faces I get happy to be there. BTT worked me out good today. I was a sweatin fool. Push ups, pull ups, stairs, treadmill, squats, lunges, abs and back. All rotating! It felt great. Ok..I’m lying..it was awful but even in the middle of hurting when I was doing the pull ups I still thought…WOW..this is so cool!!!

I’m excited to eat my food today b/c I added fruit. Not to much but enough to make me have that sweet food feeling ya know. Sarah the food Nazi told me this morning that no carbs for dinner. None after my snack before supper. I told you guys she was evil. So I will fool with that tonight. Crazy Sarah…I should have skipped my visit with her. 

So excited for this weekend. Just to not be working. I have SOOO much to do this weekend as far as working out. Praying I stay on track. Have a weigh in on Tuesday so I’ve got to be on point. No sheet cake for me  hee hee!!! Tonight I think I’m gonna try my roommates Insanity DVD…I’ve done it before and almost died..but die I must!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mandi...I love your post---keep writing and sharing. We are all reading and rooting for you!! You know how I prayed...so God must have some big plans for you!! Stay in there...we want to be thin MORE than we want that ice cream! I promise...we do :)
    I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete